Thursday, March 19, 2009

Unleashed in South Carolina

Last week I was on vacation and I strategically picked this vacation time to be when the NewSpring Unleash conference happened so I could go. I went. It was very amazing. I was unleashed to say the least! I took extensive notes during the first main session and would love to share them, but I know shorter is better, so...
Here are 3 quotes from my notes that rocked my world:

  1. If you're uncomfortable with change, you're always gonna have a hard time hearing & following the Word of God in your life.
  2. how many of you [grandparents] would be willing to die for your grandchildren's salvation? [hands went up all over the room!] Now, how many of you would be willing to give up your musical style for your grandchildren's salvation?
  3. Stop seeking permission and start placing yourself in submission to what God is doing
Honestly, I love Pastor Perry Noble's passion, his lack of politically-correctness, and his love for Jesus.

Visit Newspring.cc/unleash to watch the whole thing (including 2007's & 2008's)

No comments:

Post a Comment