Friday, February 5, 2010

C.S. Lewis's Impact

(My great friend Zac Smith gave me a significant portion of the most popular portion of the C.S. Lewis library as a wedding gift and I will always be grateful to him for that.)

It's one of my goals in life to someday own & read EVERYTHING ever published C.S. Lewis.
He was such a great thinker and writer that I think everyone should read at very least 3 of his books (suggestion:  Mere Christianity, The Weight of Glory, and The Screwtape Letters). If you're not convinced of his importance and the potential for your life to be changed, take some time to watch this lecture by John Piper. It is a long lecture (lectures usually = slow at times), but one that is well worth your time.


Thank you C.S. Lewis. You have helped me love the truth and real joy more.

No comments:

Post a Comment