Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Current Caden Phrases

There's more to come, but here's a start:

  • "Nooooo, dad!" (while angrily slamming hands on his legs)
  • "Did you miss me?"
  • "It's poop." (to anything that looks odd to him, including lobster tails and wet leaves)
  • "...mama's bed." (often in a weird whisper-type voice)
  • "I didn't do any-fing!" (he's not so good at his "th-" words yet)
  • "I'mma make some-fin'." (he loves the kitchen)
  • "Wrassle, dad?" (yep, just like a redneck would say.)
  • "Poop it..." (still not sure about that one.)
  • "Bigger, dad. Bigger." (if the music is too soft in the car)
  • "I fik it." (with tools in hand)
  • "Pees-ba spoon. Pees-ba spoon." (when he wants his peanut butter fix.)
  • "Luvers." (When I leave for work.)

No comments:

Post a Comment