Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Strength of An 85 Year Old

Of course, not your typical 85 year old.
This passage has put a brand new spin on how I view 85 year old's:

[Caleb speaking] "I was forty years old when Moses, the servant of the Lord, sent me from Kadesh-barnea to explore the land of Canaan...Now, as you can see, the Lord has kept me alive and well as he promised for all these forty-five years since Moses made this promise. Today I am eighty-five years old. I am as strong now as I was when Moses sent me on that journey, and I can still travel and fight as well as I could then."
Joshua 14:7,10-11

Hope I can say the same thing when I'm in my prime of 85 years.
Only got 59 years to go until I can have the strength of an 85 year old.

PS. I don't want to hear anymore complaining from you "old" people anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment