Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Caden's Birthday Gift To Me (or The Accurate Speed of Time)

Today is Caden's 2nd birthday.
I can't believe how fast time flies.

It seems the older I get, the faster time goes, but time has been moving at the same speed since the beginning of time. So why do I, and you, claim that time is getting faster?
I believe it seems to be going faster the older I get because I see all the change around me.
This is one of the blessings of having kids, or being around kids if you don't have your own; they are constantly changing.
And 99% of the change is simple growth. Physical, Mental, and Emotional.
Caden is growing daily and therefore he is changing daily.
Therefore I can see the clear wake of time as it constantly moves along.

I love Caden and I love watching him grow.
And I love the fact that I now see time moving at it's accurate speed: very fast all of the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment