Friday, April 3, 2009

I Read The You Version Translation

If you are interested in reading the Bible and you have a computer (or an iPhone), I highly suggest you ditch your leather-bound for this online Bible @ YouVersion.com. I love it. Multiple translations available, a built-in private journal where you can journal private prayers, and a public content portion where you can add your thoughts about specific passages and also see what others have to say about those passages.

One of my favorite features (there are about 5 favorites actually) is how you can "follow" other users (maybe your favorite pastor or friend) and see what they are reading and what they say about passages.

It has revolutionized (I know, that's a strong word) the way I interact with Scripture on a daily basis. It has enabled me to journal more and actively participate with Scripture.

It's free. It's simple. It adds value to my life. It's the perfect product! Check it out and follow me too. (youversion.com & I'm "bgoodban")

PS. I don't have an iPhone...hint, hint =)

No comments:

Post a Comment